This list is not exhaustive. If you know of a retailer that should be included here, please E-Mail Us. Links with the word [Store] (in brackets) are to the store. From there you will need to search by ISBN for the eBook. Links marked [Item] are to the specific item.
There are no items listed as related to this item.
Grief: Finding the Candle of Light
eBook Format: Kindle
Note: A simple guide to dealing with grief from a Christian perspective
- Separated from someone you love: mother, father, sister, brother, wife, husband, child, friend, pet
- Separated from a career you love
- Separated from a home you love
- Separated from the life you thought would continue on the road you were traveling
Grief is the sorrow and suffering that must be walked THROUGH by everyone who has experienced a loss. The walk is characterized by:
- Alone-ness. No one can do it for you.
- Timelessness. There are no shortcuts and detours may occur.
- Darkness. Each path is unique to the person. There is only One who sees in the dark just as He does in the light (Psalm 139).
Related Data on the Internet
This section includes other writings by this book's author, other pages about the book and reviews, including the data pages on Energion.com, our web magazine.
Frozen in Time
Jody Neufeld remembers her son James.
Remembering and Living
There is a hole in my life. I can identify the hole. It has a name. What is left around it? What survived the blast that tore the hole in my fabric of my life?