Energion Publications is a new, small company, but we have some very specific plans for development. We are not a “paid publisher.” If you would like to have a manuscript evaluated we will be happy to look at it, and will assure you confidentiality while we do so.
We’re interested in manuscripts that display some or all of the following characteristics:
- Challenge the thinking of the laity
- Invite conversation or keep the door open for it.
- Address concerns of mainline Christians.
- Deal with the experience of being a Christian
- Are positive in approach and attitude.
If you have a manuscript that you would like us to evaluate please e-mail Energion Publications with your concept. We do accept submissions via e-mail, but it’s best to discuss your concept and send us a portion of your manuscript first.
Don’t be discouraged or annoyed we, or any other publisher, reject your manuscript. We have specific goals in mind and we need to be able to work your manuscript into our marketing and business development plans.